We are currently looking for an Integrated Producer to be part of our fast-paced, collaborative, innovative social-first digital agency.
Who are you?
Highly organized, highly motivated, goal and detail-oriented self-starter who is passionate and experienced as it relates to all things social and digital, and how they integrate with more traditional forms of media (events, broadcast/TVC, print, etc.). Someone who is all about hustle, flexibility, creativity, and adaptability in a highly challenging, positive, rewarding environment. You are able to marry brand strategy with creative vision to drive the work forward and produce the best deliverables.
The task at hand?
- Have a unifying understanding of Client needs, Strategic goals, Creative vision, and Production possibilities in order to execute in a way that keeps the pieces aligned and moving forward.
- Lead and manage all Client and internal cross-functional teams during the project lifecycle.
- Experience managing and leading projects such as highly produced digital videos, highly produced social content, large websites & digital experiences, and other complex projects (broadcast/TVC, Events & Experiential, Virtual Reality/Augmented Reality, etc…)
- Budget, timeline, SOW, and Vendor contract development for all assigned projects.
- Understand all project resource needs in order to partner with Brand Project Managers and Creative Directors in the most effective and efficient way.
- Consult with Head of Integrated Production on project health and escalations.
The ideal candidate has:
- At least 4-8 years of post-college experience within a digital agency environment as a project management capacity.
- Experience with video, digital, and social projects ranging from $10K to $2MM.
- Strong ability to partner with Account/Strategy, Creative, Analytics, and Technical teams
- A cool, calm and collected approach to problem solving.
- Understanding of, and experience executing, projects that adhere to platform guidelines, legal considerations, advertising regulations and social/digital best practices.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as a part of a team.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
For further queries send your emails to email@example.com